The Homewood Simple
A dignified but limited service. It meets all the requirements of the NAFD Basic Funeral Service.
£1,849 plus disbursements*
The Homewood Simple Funeral Service includes:
• The transfer of the Person who has died in office hours, within a fifteen-mile radius of our Funeral Home (out of office hours is an additional £225.00)
• Looking after and caring for the Person who has died
• Preparation, washing and dressing the Person who has died in their own clothesor one of our gowns
• Provision of our Quiet Room, in office hours on Monday – Thursday by appointment, so that you can visit the Person who has died and pay your respects
• Arranging our Simple Funeral, in office hours excluding Fridays, and liaising with clergy, officiants, cemetery, crematoria etc on your behalf
• The provision of the Norwich coffin, upgrades available at an additional cost.
• Providing a suitable vehicle and the necessary staff to convey the Person who has died from our Funeral Home directly to the nearest Crematorium, Burial Ground or Cemetery only.
• Online donation and tribute page
• This service is available MONDAY – THURSDAY ONLY, excluding bank holidays and on a day and time of our choosing
• If a burial is chosen, then the service must take place at the graveside
• If a cremation is chosen, should you wish us to collect the cremated remains on your behalf from the crematorium and look after them for up to 28 days there will be an additional charge of £60.00
• Collection of donations at the Crematorium or Graveside, which will be given to our client after the service
• This service excludes administration of any additional services
Our Simple Funeral Service is very competitively priced, and therefore we regret that this excludes the offer of credit facilities or any additional products or services. Payment for all our charges and for disbursements* must be made in full before the funeral takes place.