We have created unique funeral service packages so as we can offer something to suit every person’s needs and budget.
If your wishes do not fit within these packages or you only require our help with certain aspects of the funeral, please do contact our team and we will try our utmost to assist.
With our Homewood Funeral we are able to help with additional services, such as provision of a horse-drawn or alternative hearse, printing of service sheets and arranging obituary notices.
We also offer a Direct Cremation service.
We have funeral homes in Headington and Marston.
Please see below for our Additional Services price list.
Our coffin range can be viewed here
In addition to the cost of your chosen funeral package will be other fees called ‘Disbursements’, which are third party charges which we pay on your behalf.
Here are some examples of local disbursements:
• Oxford Crematorium: £1070.00
• South Oxfordshire Crematorium: £1040.00
• North Oxfordshire Crematorium: £1040.00
• Banbury Crematorium: £915.00
• Doctors’ fees for Cremation Paperwork: £164.00
• Purchase of grave in Bicester Cemetery plus interment fee: £369.70
• Purchase of grave in Oxford City Council Cemetery £1000.00
• Preparation of grave to double depth in Oxford City Council Cemetery £600.00
• Preparation of grave to double depth: £410.00
• Vicar or Priest: £199.00
• Funeral Celebrant: from £225.00
• Humanist Celebrant: from £250.00
Please note these fees are regularly reviewed and are correct at time of publishing
At the time of arranging the funeral we will provide you with a full written estimate of costs, however we are happy to discuss costs over the telephone or in person before we are instructed with the arrangements.