In addition to offering the funeral detailed in the Standardised Price List we have created unique funeral service packages so as we can offer something to suit every person’s needs and budget.
If your wishes do not fit within these packages or you only require our help with certain aspects of the funeral, please do contact our team and we will try our utmost to assist.
With our Homewood Funeral we are able to help with additional services, such as provision of limousines, a horse-drawn or alternative hearse, printing of service sheets and arranging obituary notices.
We also offer a Direct Cremation and Burial service.
We have funeral homes in Headington and Marston.
Please see below for our Additional Services price list. In our funeral homes we also have more extensive price lists for the other services we offer.
Our Payment Terms can be viewed here.
Our coffin range can be viewed here
In addition to the cost of your chosen funeral package will be other fees called ‘Disbursements’, which are third party charges which we pay on your behalf.
Here are some examples of local disbursements:
• Oxford Crematorium: £1070.00 Full Price List
• South Oxfordshire Crematorium: £1090.00 Full Price List
• North Oxfordshire Crematorium: £1090.00 Full Price List
• Banbury Crematorium: £915.00
• Doctors’ fees for Cremation Paperwork: £164.00 (currently reduced to £82.00 as only one cremation form required)
• Purchase of grave in Oxford City Council Cemetery £1030.00
• Preparation of grave to double depth in Oxford City Council Cemetery £620.00
• Purchase and Preparation of a reclamation grave in Oxford City Council Cemetery: £1000.00
• Preparation of grave to double depth in parish burial ground or churchyard: £410.00
• Vicar or Priest: £206.00
• Funeral Celebrant: from £225.00
• Humanist Celebrant: from £250.00
Please note these fees are regularly reviewed and are correct at time of publishing
At the time of arranging the funeral we will provide you with a full written estimate of costs, however we are happy to discuss costs over the telephone or in person before we are instructed with the arrangements.