The Homewood Cremated Remains Service
Deciding on a final resting place for your loved ones’ ashes can be a difficult decision. We are able to provide you with all of the information that you need to help make that decision.
If you would like your loved ones’ ashes to be laid to rest in a Churchyard or Cemetery we are able to organise and provide all of the needed elements with our ‘Cremated Remains Service’
£295 plus disbursements*
The Homewood Cremated Remains Service includes:
- Collection of the Cremated Remains from a local Crematorium, and arranging the local interment or scattering of the Cremated Remains at an agreed date and time.
- Provision of a Cremated Remains Casket or Scatter Tube from our Standard Range.
- Preparation of the Cremated Remains grave.
- Provision of a temporary grave marker.
- Provision of a temporary flower vase.
- Attendance of our Funeral Director (Monday to Friday)
We require that all disbursements* are paid in full before the service and we also request a deposit of 50% of our professional fees prior to the service. We will then invoice the balance of the service account seven days after the service has taken place.
We are also able to help with sending ashes to domestic and international destinations, and provide advice with regards to transporting cremated remains.